Monday, October 15, 2007

I so suck at keeping up with this blog! LOL

So my new vow is to try to do better!!!! This weekend we went to the post office on Saturday and on the way home I saw a field of weeds. Yes normal people would not get excited over a field of weeds but I will be the first to admit I am not normal. I think my family will all agree. HAHAHAHA Anyways, it was sunset and weeds?!! Who could pass up such an oppurtunity! So I tell my DH....stop, weeds! So we stop and get out. Now the weed field is pretty gross. I saw some colorful condom packages, dog poop, bottles.......but anyways, here are some of Jon and the kids, treading lightly of course.......
more papa and the kids

Papa, Daph, and Daph's baby

backlight

love sunset time on cloudy days!

Itty bitty curl

IMG_2647resized

Mr goofy

and of course, mirror shot
love cloudy days!

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Desiree I absolute love #4. That sky is awesome!