Sunday, November 11, 2007

The bubblegum bribery

"Pleeeeease, Daph? Please will you be nice so mama can take some pictures?"
"NO!" (runs back toward car)
"Please!?" (sits her on the black chair)
"NO!" climbs down and runs back to the car.
"I'll let you have some gum!!"
"OHHH, fease?" (fease is please in Daphne speak) Big smile.

Now how nasty is this that I took the gum I was already chewing and gave it to her. HAHAHAHAHAHA She didnt swallow it though, happily chewed it until we got home. LOL

peek a boo, mama!

Smile!

the almost kiss

and my favorite:
my fav of the batch

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out that hair blowing in the wind woohoo!!

PD said...

love the recents...

TOTALLY hear ya on pulling of teeth! LOL....rolling eyes.

Jasmine said...

SO cute!! :)

Rachel Brooke said...

These are really great pictures. In 20 years she will read this post and be grossed out by her hand-me-down gum! haha

Tara said...

ABC gum, hee hee.
A great set. I LOVE the last image. Gorgeous.