skip to main | skip to sidebar
Desiree Hayes Photography

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Getting pics of this kid is like pulling teeth!

I think he thinks I am paparazzi. LOL This is about as good as it gets these days!
No more pictures!
Posted by ~Desiree at 3:22 PM

2 comments:

Cat said...

I feel your pain!!!! LOL!!!

5:59 AM
Stueller said...

I totally understand!!!!

8:20 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Sites

  • my website

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (22)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2007 (31)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (8)
      • The one socked food thrower
      • Sorry, I'm slacking again on the blog!
      • Getting pics of this kid is like pulling teeth!
      • The bubblegum bribery
      • Some more but with funky edits.....
      • More bridealicious shots!
      • Trash the dress shoot: Danielle
      • Visiting with family
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (8)

About Me

My photo
~Desiree
View my complete profile
 
Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter