Saturday, February 09, 2008

Meeting with other photogs is so fun!

Met with Denise (of Wine Country Photography. You can see her work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/winecountry/) again yesterday. She's so cool, I always have so much fun hanging with her! Here are some pics from our afternoon:

Denise!
Cutest mom ever

Arent her shoes cute?!
D + G

her daughter (blogger will probably chop this...grr....I cant figure out how to make the size stay!)
M

her and her son
D + G

Love how he is looking at his mama.....added texture to this one (again, blogger will chop this one!)
Love how he is looking at her!

I dont want to float away!
Dont float away!

Feeding the ducks
feeding the ducks

Denise getting the shot:
Getting the shot

Another one of her getting the shot (of my little stinker, Daphne)
Getting the shot

Our girls, looking at the water
M and D

3 comments:

Tonya said...

looks like fun...what a pretty day!

craxkin' up at the goggles above...

Anonymous said...

Great shots!
I'm envious of your sunny skies!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colour!!!! You rock.