Monday, February 04, 2008

This is why......

you dont leave a chocolate cake on the counter and then walk away for two seconds.
this is why.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, no!
Looks like it tasted good ;)

Jen Broadwater said...

Desiree,
Hi, I came across your blog by accident and I must say you have a great eye for photography. I do have a question for you. I see that your pictures on your blog are much bigger than mine on my blog and I also use blogger. What file size are you saving your files at that they are so nice and big? I also use a canon camera. Thank you in advance. You can email me at jenbundy@cox.net or just answer in your comments and I will check back tomorrow.

Tonya said...

oh...too cute...

get this...

my parents took my wedding topper home to safely save it for me while I was on my honeymoon (I purchased my 300 dollar cake so I could have my cute little perfectly round cake topper for my anniversary) AND they set it on the counter....left the room...and my little sister (she was like 12) went up and cut a big peice out of it and chowed down. My family figured that it was fair game after that...and...yup...they ate my wedding cake!

It is a funny story now...but if my marriage fails, it is sooo their fault...

I had a good sense of humor about it...but your little girl somehow reminded me of that...

Have a great day!

~Desiree said...

LOL Tonya! We saved our top too but then our fridge died one day within our first year of marriage and it got all mushy and nasty. HAHA

Jen- I just use images that I've already uploaded to Flickr...so Flickr hosts them, not blogger. HTH!

Anonymous said...

LOL...this is tooo cute!!!
Dalia

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ha! that's AWESOME! mmm...cake.