Yesterday I had the chance to go "shooting" with my friend, Denise Kramer of Wine Country Photography, and she brought along the cutest models! So much fun! Here are a few of the images from yesterday at the traintracks and then we hit up a laundry mat which had the coolest red counters.
and some fun ones at the laundry mat! ;)
Kind of a fun retro feel:
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that is fantastic......I love it! I can't wait to shoot in one of those! Love the one leaning into the dryer, with just her legs. NIce Work!
8 comments:
that is fantastic......I love it! I can't wait to shoot in one of those! Love the one leaning into the dryer, with just her legs. NIce Work!
I love your vision, Desi. You're an inspiration to me. Great work. What do you say about the Flamingos next?
Thanks girls! I'm totally game for flamingos! I need to find some big ones. LOL
These are sooo cute Des! Love them! Looks like it was such a fun shoot!
Btw, thanks for fixing the comment box! Yay!:)
Oh my gosh these rock!!!! WOW is what I have to say!!!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle
P.S. You should get my blog designer...she was awesome
ooh I like your new blog! Who designed it?
These are AWESOME, BUT I have to say I some of your work somewhere else just now & OH MY HEAVENS. THEY ROCK! YOU ROCK! WOWZERS!!!!
dynamite duo! Very sexy shots. Retro is my favorite, that should be stretched out on a canvas at a fashion boutique store!
Post a Comment