skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, December 21, 2007
Yes, we are goofballs. LOL
The kids and I being goofballs and dancing to "Barbecue Stain" or whatever the name of that Tim McGraw song is about the white tee shirt. LOL
Okay so I know these arent the best technically but self timing pictures is not as easy as it seems. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sites
my website
Blog Archive
►
2008
(22)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(9)
▼
2007
(31)
▼
December
(9)
Daughter and Mama Duo....so cute!!
Day at the park today
This was actually from early November
Yes, we are goofballs. LOL
Another fun family!
Beautiful pregnant mama
Cutest wedding dance I have ever seen
More of the front yard chronicles...
Jonny and I
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(8)
About Me
~Desiree
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment