skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Jonny and I
Ha! Do you think I like feet or what?! I am doing this 365 day self portrait thing on Flickr and forgot...so late in bad bathroom light, this is what we got. LOL I kind of like it. :)
1 comment:
Ben+Amanda Sheppard
said...
i LOVE it!! That is an awesome picture!!!!
2:14 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sites
my website
Blog Archive
►
2008
(22)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(9)
▼
2007
(31)
▼
December
(9)
Daughter and Mama Duo....so cute!!
Day at the park today
This was actually from early November
Yes, we are goofballs. LOL
Another fun family!
Beautiful pregnant mama
Cutest wedding dance I have ever seen
More of the front yard chronicles...
Jonny and I
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(8)
About Me
~Desiree
View my complete profile
1 comment:
i LOVE it!! That is an awesome picture!!!!
Post a Comment